- Continuously improve
- Make more money
- Gain domestic and global prestige
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships
One way we help members make more money is by saving them money.
CPAmerica has established strategic relationships with companies and individual providers who offer a variety of products and services to the CPA profession. We then pass along these savings to assist our members and help them grow their businesses.
These relationships help members:
- Secure discounts
- Receive advantage pricing
- Establish consulting relationships
Preferred pricing relationships cover a wide variety of areas, from CPE (live, online, in-house, and more) to technology (software, hardware and consulting), travel, general office supplies, and much more.
Your firm may already be purchasing such services independently and not receiving the CPAmerica discount. You can learn about – and access – these discounts on your CPAmerica members-only website or by contacting someone on your member services team.
CPamerica has also established relationships with a wide variety of g consultants, who are nationally recognized experts in their field. Many of these individuals have participated at our annual conferences, and some have come to our attention through member suggestions. These consultants are available to assist members with client matters at preferred pricing. Many offer a free 15-minute consultation. Among our consultants are:
- Kenneth K. Bezozo, Haynes and Boone, LLP – provides a full spectrum of tax consultations
- Dennis Ginsburg and Shawn Wolf, Packman Neuwahl & Rosenberg – specialize in international tax
- Jordan M. Goodman, Horwood, Marcus & Berk – provides state and local tax advice
- Sean King, Align Global Consulting – assists members with international tax issues
- Brian Mahany, Mahany & Ertl, LLC – provides foreign bank account reporting expertise
- Anthony P. Marshall, Harris Beach PLLC – specializes in the new markets tax credit
- Alan Dobzinski, Accountability Experts, Inc. – provides coaching and consulting expertise
- Randy Johnston, NMGI, Inc. – CPAmerica’s technology consultant
- Suzanne Csik – marketing consultant
For more information on the expertise and preferred pricing available, contact your member service team, or visit the CPamerica members-only website for biographical information and details on service offerings.
Do you know an expert you’d like to see on this list? Contact your Expert Services Team to recommend a provider you believe would benefit your peers in CPAmerica.
Gretchen Sledge, Member Services Manager at CPAmerica International and CPAConnect. In her role within the Member Services team, Gretchen produces the webinar partnership series, oversees member training and CPE, serves as a resource for member firms and coordinates the CPAConnect Roundtable.